Cyber Security Services (C&A, NIST, FISMA, DIACAP, DITSCAP, IDS, IPS and IV&V):
Visual Soft's Security and Privacy Practice provides consulting services to Federal
Agencies and Commercial Clients to improve FISMA Scorecards, Security Program Documentation
and Enterprise Security Programs. Our Practice is comprised of mid / senior level
consulting professionals experienced as subject-matter-experts (SME's) in Security
Architecture, Privacy, Security Categorization, Certification & Accreditation
(C&A), Risk Management, Security Assessment Report (SAR) and Enterprise Lifecycle
Strategies. Our staff of consulting professionals has an average of over 10 years
of hands on experience as SME's with Federal Standards produced by the Office of
Management & Budget (OMB) Memorandums, the National Institute of Standards and
Technology (NIST) Special Publications and Federal Information Processing Standards
(FIPS) publications. In addition, Visual Soft is comprised of many of subject matter
experts, familiar with and experienced in the Federal (NIST) and Department of Defense
(DITSCAP/DIACAP) Certification and Accreditation (C&A) procedures and processes.
Our subject matter experts work effectively and collaboratively with our clients'
personnel to conduct unbiased Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
activities aimed at ensuring the client's continued security certification goals.
VisualSoft, also currently provides Security Intrusion Detection, IDS, IPS and security monitoring services in a SOC Environment.
We have assisted several clients in achieving their mandated Federal Information
Security Management Act (FISMA) system security and accreditation requirements by
providing expertise in the following areas:
- Security Vulnerability Assessment and Planning
- System Testing and Evaluation
- Information Systems Security Plans Review
- Security Program Assessments, Penetration Tests & & Vulnerability Assessments
- Certification Package Preparation and Auditing
- Security Policy and Procedures Review and Preparation
- Contingency Planning and Testing
- Oversight, Review, and Assessments of compliance with Federal Laws
- Policies, Guidelines, and Mandates, Risk Assessments and Risk Analysis
- Incident Response Policy and Procedure Development
- Intrusion Detection/Forensics support